The DC ONE-X headset features the perfect combination of comfort, technology and durability. From the moment you put it on, you’ll notice the difference. The feel of plush, leatherette ear seals that enclose your ears in comfort. The soft, Outlast® fabric, vented head pad that actually absorbs heat buildup to keep you cool during long flights.
The advanced, Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation technology that delivers extraordinary ANR performance. The rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension system with adjustable headband and swivel hinge stirrups to ensure a personalized fit. And Bluetooth® technology for all your smart devices. It’s the one headset that has it all – the ONE for you.
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Internal microphone signal provides feed-back noise reduction
- External microphone signal provides feed-forward noise reduction
- Peak attenuation, 30dB @ 150Hz
- ENC attenuation range, 20Hz?1KHz
- Up to 50 hour battery life (2 AA batteries)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides clear communication and high fidelity audio
DC ONE-X Series headsets are designed to enhance your personal comfort in the cockpit. The head pad, utilizing Outlast® technology, responds to your constantly changing skin temperature to help keep you comfortable. Outlast® technology proactively manages the buildup of heat and moisture to help delay the onset of sweat, helping you stay comfortable even during longer flights. Here’s how it works:
1. Your skin is exposed to temperature changes that affect the body’s microclimate.
2. When you overheat, your body naturally releases excess body heat and sweat to cool the skin.
3. Outlast® technology enables the head pad to absorb the excess heat and store it in patented Outlast® microcapsules called Thermocules™.
4. When you start to cool, the stored heat is released back to the top of the head.
5. The result is a constant 'comfort zone' between the head pad and the top of your head ─ no excess heat buildup or hot spots.