This portable tool combines the latest in GPS and AHRS technology to bring pilots an affordable backup solution that is both Android and iOS compatible. The internal GPS is able to accurately track your position on top of a chart in areas where the internal GPS of mobile devices may not work.
The internal AHRS provides excellent feedback of the aircraft's orientation with respect to earth's horizon and even drive Synthetic Vision applications. Take it from airplane to airplane or leave it installed, the iLevil Sport will provide peace on mind on every flight.
This unit does not have an ADS-B receiver.
• WAAS GPS inside
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
• Open infrastructure (compatible with many apps on both iOS and Android platforms)
• Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 8-hour battery to 12 hours on a bright sunny day.
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
• IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. ADS-B receivers).