This CD-ROM on Aircraft Performance is designed to help students gain a detailed knowledge of all aspects of aeroplane performance in preparation for the JAA/EASA Airline Transport Pilot's Licence examination.
The course brings together the world-renowned technical and teaching expertise of Oxford Aviation Training’s specialist ground and flying instructors, and the multimedia design talents of OATmedia.
Following this interactive, multimedia course should enable student professional pilots to learn what Aircraft Performance is all about, more effectively, more enjoyably and more rapidly than ever before. We hope, too, that the course it will be valuable both to General Aviation pilots who wish to expand their knowledge of aircraft performance, and to qualified airline transport pilots in fulfilling their recurrent training requirements and improving their knowledge of performance theory.
- Multimedia Ground & Flight Training
- Covers the JAA/EASA ATPL Syllabus for Aircraft Performance
- Contains over 460 ATPL examination-style questions and answers
- Numerous 3D images and animations
- Your personal instructor on CD-ROM