Learn about weather as it pertains to aviation with this easy-to-understand book. This award-winning, 480-page hardcover textbook is extensively updated with the latest METAR, TAF and Graphic Weather Products from AC00-45E, Aviation Weather Services.
- Over 500 full-color illustrations and photographs
- Covers topics like icing, weather hazards, and flight planning
- Reviews material with questions with answers at the end of the book
- Appendices cover common conversions, weather reports, forecasts, and charts, as well as domestic and international METAR, TAF, and graphic weather products
- Includes international weather considerations
- Examples of accidents/incidents helps illustrate the weather data