The H05S ACTIVE is a compact and powerful LED headlamp that is powered by two AAA batteries. It features a hands-free motion sensor mode and two indicator LED's. The H05S uses a highly luminous efficient Cree XM-L2 LED coupled with a high light transmission rate TIR lens providing a brightness level ranging from 10 to 200 lumens to meet the demands of close-range illumination. The headlamp has two red indicator LED's that can be constant or blinking. The H05S Includes a built-in infrared sensor that controls on/off through motion detection, visible low voltage indicator, and a battery installation indicator. The H05S ACTIVE is a compact, hands-free illumination tool bult for night cycling, mountaineering, maintenance, and other outdoor activities.
• Uses Cree XM-L2 LED
• high light transmission rate TIR lens to deliver a balanced beam for close-range illumination
• Powered by 2 AAA batteries with an output up to 200 lumens with adjustable brightness levels at:
200 lumens, 30 lumens, and 10 lumens
• Red LED lights served as indicators for the user’s location. Steady on or blinking modes available
• 4 adjustable light angles available: 10, 25, 35, and 50 degrees below the horizontal angle
• Eco-friendly fabric headband with a 25mm width
• Built-in infrared light transmitter and receiver to allow motion sensor switches to control the on/off function of the headlamp
• When the battery voltage is below 1.8V, the red indicator will turn on intermittently and will glow on the user’s nose for easy detection
• Battery polarity indicator: While removing the cover of the battery compartment, the “+” sign glows in red indicating the direction of the polarity of the batteries.
• User Manual
• 2 x 1.5V Lithium Battery