This portable Wireless Integrated Avionics Module “WIAM” combines the latest in GPS, AHRS, Data Recording and ADS-B technology to bring pilots a progressive backup solution that is both Android and iOS compatible. The internal WAAS enabled GPS and AHRS provide all the navigation information you need to turn your tablet into a real glass panel and also drive Synthetic Vision Apps and other devices. The Dual Band ADS-B (978/1090MHz) receiver allows you to monitor free inflight weather, METARS, in addition to traffic information, all at your fingertips. This means unparalleled safety and redundancy for the cockpit. This WIFI enabled system can be connected with up to 10 devices and is compatible with multiple mobile platforms, allowing pilots to choose from a wide range of Apps and devices making this product well suited for General Aviation.
WAAS GPS (antenna inside)
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
• 978/1090 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather (USA only) and traffic
• Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 5hour battery to 6 hours on a bright sunny day.
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance. Watch VIDEO
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
• IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays)
• Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
• Everything integrated in a small package: 3.2"x4.2"x1.1"
SOME FUNCTIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN EUROPE