Strike a pose with this shiny Rose Gold lens that reduces glare and provides a neutral all-purpose tint.
Technology: SkyTec™ Performance PC, Multi-layer Flash Coating, Impact Resistant, Scratch Resistant,100% UVA/UVB Protection
Uses: Everyday use
Named after the Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976 (four years after Randolph Engineering was founded), the Concorde is built to meet the same military standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large teardrop shape worn by pilots during World War II, this style is loved for its fashion as well as for its sun protection.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and maintenance kit