Not only is the AccuSat Series MT410 the smallest and lightest PLB on the market, it offers a massive 7 year battery replacement life, an ‘industry first 7 year warranty,built-in GPS receiver, a high intensity LED strobe and a ‘Non Hazmat battery simple and cost effective transportation, all contributing to the unique AccuSat advantage.
The current 121.5/243 MHz analogue COSPAS SARSAT service will be terminated in February 2009 and only the 406 MHz digital beacon signals will be processed thereafter. Consumers have for some time recognised the major benefits of a 406 MHz over a 121.5 MHz device in faster, more accurate detection, personal identification of each beacon, reduced search area resulting in a faster more targeted response in a life threatening situation. However the prohibitive cost of 406 MHz beacons has always been an issue.
Today with cutting edge microprocessor technology, GME’s engineers are able to provide the outdoor adventurer with a 406 MHz PLB solution that is not only affordable, but provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance.
- Fitted with NON-HAZMAT long life batteries
- GPS option available (MT410G, Accusat Pocket Pro+)
- 7 year battery life
- 7 year warranty
- Typical accuracy MT410G: under 100m
- High visibility strobe light
- Unique patented technology- no warm up period
- Featherweight, compact and robust construction
- Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
- COSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
- National & International approvals
- Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
- Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces risk of loss
- Complete with protective carry pouch