The most comprehensive book of rules for AMTs, maintenance operations, and repair shops.
- Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48 (NEW! Registration and Marking Requirements for Small Unmanned Aircraft), 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1F.
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- 14 CFR Parts pertinent to AMTs, maintenance operations and repair shops
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service for regulation and procedural changes. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Comprehensive FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2016 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.