Your GoPro is great in the cockpit, but to capture the entire story, you need the audio from your headset, intercom, and radio. This cable makes that possible while also allowing you to power your GoPro indefinitely.
Use this cable to connect your GoPro Hero7 Black, Hero6 Black, Hero5 Black, or Hero5 Session to your intercom. Plug one end into the side of the GoPro and the other into a standard PJ jack. The GoPro will record everything you hear and say through the headset, including intercom and ATC communications. Record indefinitely by plugging a USB battery pack into the power input. (Please note: Due to the design of the GoPro, using aircraft power will not work.)
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC.
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio.
- Works with standard twin plug headsets.
- Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug.
- Our standard cable is 6 feet long.
This cable is very easy to use. The door on the side of the GoPro is removable, allowing you to plug the cable into the camera. The cable includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
GoPro Hero7 Black, Hero6 Black, Hero5 Black, and Hero5 Session. Not compatible with any other GoPro.